We're looking for you if you're...
We’re on the lookout for a junior designer to join our small, yet growing team on a full-time basis! You’ll need some experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign so that you can hit the ground running with the interesting projects we’re involved in. We are looking for someone with a professional approach and a flexible, positive attitude to gain valuable experience on the job.
It’s important to us that you’re able to work unsupervised on occasion and communication skills are really important too, as you’ll need to be able to rationalise each design decision through written and/or verbal communication. It’s pretty crucial that you can interpret a brief and we’d love you to bring your own suggestions to the table.
Sound like you?
- You have a keen passion for the digital industry.
- You are proficient with Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign.
- You understand how to bring a brand to life through multiple channels, print, video, content, GIFs and still images.
- You are comfortable working unsupervised on occasion and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are eager to join a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple client projects at any given time.
- You are a motivated and organised individual with the ability to create using initiative, working well from a brief but also adding your own creative mark.
- You have great presentation skills, an eye for detail and a willingness to succeed, grow and learn.
- You have a portfolio (it can be small!) of your previous design work.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the production of awesome graphic design, liaising with clients and team members.
- Creatively driving forward projects and helping R&D new technologies and design standards.
- Liaising with team members to determine client requirements and recommending time budgets.
- Liaising with clients to ensure full design satisfaction.
- Getting involved with thought-leadership activities such as the blog, social media channels and developing and executing ideas for our own marketing activity.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in the design space on a freelance basis, within an agency setting or a graduate of any design discipline.
- Experience with Adobe products, specifically Photoshop and InDesign.
Does the shoe fit?
If you think you’re suited to this role, please send us an email with an attached CV, a portfolio of your work and a little bit about yourself to [email protected]!