We're looking for you if you're...
We’re on the search for a WordPress Developer to join our small, yet growing team on a full-time basis! You’ll need some existing experience with site-building, so that you can hit the ground running with the interesting projects we’re involved in.
Ideally, you will consider yourself to be a strong all-rounder who has WordPress and frontend development skills. Our ideal candidate will appreciate the value in fully bespoke sites, whilst enjoying the ability to influence how the web and e-commerce systems will develop in the future. We are looking for someone with a professional approach and a flexible, positive attitude to gain valuable experience on the job.
Sound like you?
- You have knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites.
- You have experience in the creation of clean, logical and re-usable code.
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have the ability to build solutions which cater for cross-platform and cross-browser differences.
- You understand modern web practices and have an awareness of SEO principles and optimising site speed.
- You are comfortable working unsupervised on occasion and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are eager to join a fast-paced environment, dealing with multiple client projects at any given time.
- You are a motivated and organised individual with the ability to create using initiative, working well from a brief but also adding your own creative mark.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in website development on a freelance basis, within an agency setting or a graduate of any design discipline.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
Does the shoe fit?
If you think you’re suited to this role, please send us an email with an attached CV, a portfolio of your work and a little bit about yourself.